Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Loved Conference - October 11, 2010

Mom,
 I love you! I cried when Elder Holland talked about his parents and the help that they gave him. And how even though it was hard on them they paid for his mission! I love you so much!!! I am grateful for all that you do for me temporally and spiritually. I know that I would not be the person I am today with out your wonderful help and guidance! I know that I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents as my guide! I am so grateful mom for all the little things that you would do each and every day that I never said thank you for or never gave attention. Cooking meals, doing laundry, cleaning the house, washing dishes, walking into talk to you and finding you on your knees praying! I know that you have inspired me to become a woman of virtue and strength relying on the Lord and trusting Him to guide and help me in my life. I am so grateful for dad! Each one of my companions has had father troubles. I hear more and more about fathers who do not live up to their responsibility each one of my companions has told me about their fathers, members or non members and I hear there stories and ache for them, because I have a father who is so amazing! Who loves me and lives worthy of his priesthood! He gives service and charity any time he can when he sees someone in need he wants to lend a helping hand. I remember times when he gave people on the street a ride. How he always buys stuff and gives money to charities and people selling candy he always buys stuff even if he doesn’t want it because he just wants to help. How he loves and cares so much about kids and it is shown in the school! 
 But most of all for the priesthood that he carries with dignity and pride! He honors his priesthood and I know he is worthy to hold it! How grateful I am for every little and great thing you both have done in my life to lead me guide me and walk beside me to help me find the way back to my Father in Heaven! I know that you are the best parents I could ever ask for! I am sorry for all my short comings and all the times that I didn’t thank you enough for what you have done to help me! I love you!!!!!!!
I am so grateful for prayer. We were able to stay in Barra and I know that we needed to because Tatay Emilliano had a problem, he drank again and so we helped him to overcome his relapse and he came to both days of conference! We had 7 of our investigators come and I am so happy and so excited for the work in Barra! I know that it is a great place and that it will truly grow!
I am excited to be training! I love my companion Sister Pascual! She is a sweet girl and I know that she just wants to do what is right! I know that she is nervous and that she is lacking a little in confidence which I can help her with! I know that I need to be extra receptive to the spirit as you said in your email! I am nervous and I know I have many short coming but I am just staying positive and trusting in the Lord, "perfect love casteth out all fear!"  I am a little nervous about money which drives me crazy! But we had to pay for four far a way trips and then this week we are going really far a way again, so it makes me a little nervous, but I am excited for the trip because we are going to her Bishop McMullin speak. He is speaking to all of us so I am so excited!!! I know that it will be great and so uplifting!!! I know I shouldn’t worry about the money thing but that is me. You know me.
However I know that the Lord is here and wants to give us help strength and guidance. I know that I need to trust in him as he guides me in what to do here in this area and how to give help to all our investigators. I don’t have a lot of time because it is late we had a zone pday. So I'm sorry this letter is short.
But most of all I wanted to thank you and tell you how much I love you and appreciate all that you do for me! I know that the lord will provide a way and help us in all of our trials which is good because I need it for this time. I forgot how much we don’t realize when we first come out to the field and I know that I have a lot of help to give and I just need to keep working and keep going keep stretching myself to be the missionary he needs me to be and do the things that he would have me do as I use the spirit more fully in this work and let it guide me! I love you so much!!! I am grateful for the letters of others and will write when we are not pushed for time! I love you all!
Love, Sister Andreasen

No comments:

Post a Comment