Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Last Letter From The Philippines - March 14, 2011

This is the way we wash our clothes.
Sweet Nanay!
Do we have enough seat belts?
Yummy Coconut
Good Times!

I love you all!

First off I just want to let you know that the tsunami had no effect on us here. I am perfectly fine. I don’t know a lot about what happened but yes we did hear about it.  From the things that they said it just sounds so sad! It just made me think that these really are the last days and we need to be prepared! How grateful I am to have the gospel and the opportunity to share it with others. The gospel is a way to gain eternal life, happiness in the life to come, so it means that this life won’t always be happy.  I know that it is going to get hard and it is going to get scary but even in uncertain times we have the peace that comes from the loving comfort of our Father in Heaven and Savior Jesus Christ! 
I am so glad that you got my package and yes I did get pearls, one of each color hehe. But if you just want to wait we can organize it when I get home. The animals I'm not sure what I will do with them. They were given to me so yeah I don’t know yet but I love them.  Is there enough Liahonas for me to have one too? If not its okay. 
So I am loving the work and just trying to do my best up to the very last. It is hard to think that it is only one more week!!! I am going crazy. I feel like my mind knows but my heart hasn’t caught up yet. I think it will break when I leave! But I have been thinking that it is like a transfer. Every transfer has been hard, some more than others, but I have always seen why the Lord needs me to transfer and I have met new people that I love. So I know that this will be the hardest "transfer" but I also know that it too is the plan of the Lord and I just need to follow the spirit and trust in his guiding hand! I know that this is a good thing. I just need to be ready to listen to His will for me. 
I love you!!! That is one thing I am truly excited for to see all your loving faces once again!!! This email is so weird because I know it is the last.
I just want you to know that the work is still moving forward! I love the work. We have been working so hard to get Sister Tess to come to church! And this week she came!!!! I am so happy!!!! She is so amazing! I gave her some church clothes and I was so happy when she wore them to church this Sunday!!! I love the gospel andI know that it blesses the lives of the people who truly try to apply what they learn from it! 
I know that is also what I need to do, apply all that I learned from the mission. I know that this is one of the biggest blessings in my life! I am excited to see all your shinning faces at the airport!! :) I will continue to work hard until that time! 
I love you all so much!!! See you soon!
Love, Sister Andreasen!
P.S. I tried to send pictures but I don’t think they will all go through. When I come home na lang. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment