Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Shortest Email Ever - February 15, 2010


Hello :)
 I don’t have a lot of time because we have a Family Home Evening we have to go to and I had to upgrade my email to the new one.
So the week was good I'm adjusting to the different way things are now. We haven’t had a baptism and we might not have one until the 6 of March but we are hoping it will be a lot of people. 
The Revadulla family keeps progressing and doing well. They know our messages our true! Sister Susa’s husband Jerry hasn’t been to church yet :( but the elders said that they haven’t been able to teach them lately :( the elders did have a baptism this week so that is awesome for our branch.
That is about all that is way new we have some new families that I will write more about next week if they progress. 
Sorry I couldn’t write that much this week we had an activity this morning that got over later than I thought it would so now we are running behind and I just have to tell you I love you! 
 I love you! I’m so sorry this is so short! I love you all so very much!!!!!!
Love Sister Andreasen

No comments:

Post a Comment