Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello Again From the Beautiful Area of Barra! - August 6, 2010

I love it here so much and my companion is amazing and the area is amazing and the people are amazing I just count my blessings every day! I am starting to get to know the people in the area and to get to know our investigators! The ward is so welcoming and inviting and I am so blessed to be here with them. They have a plan to have cottage meetings every Sunday and we will go and get referrals from them so I am so excited for that to start. We also have a plan because the area of the island of Barra is so small that we are going to go house to house and give out Books of Mormon! I am so excited! I know that it is something that is going to help us find new people to teach pretty much everyone knows who we are because everyone knows everyone. We have a small meeting house and I will take pictures. They are actually doing some work on it to make it bigger while they wait for a chapel! We have an investigator Brother Imiliano he is supper amazing! He knows he has some really heavy sins and needs to repent and wants to confess his sins to president, he is so awesome! He just wants to be better and I love him! We have so many more opportunities to teach and I love it. It is still hot it is the Philippines ha-ha but it is cooler than Calamba. You might be able to get a better look at the area if you look of Lucena or Quezon.
I again don’t have a lot of time because the internet is silly and so I can’t write a lot! I hate it, I hope that next week I will be able to catch up on my reporting to you and that I will be able to explain the pictures that I sent to you!
But so you know I am doing great loving every minute here. I did get your package! Thank you so much!!! And the dresses do fit! Thanks again! Oh and the Liahonas are ordered but I don’t have any money to send them. But I don’t have them yet so it is okay. Also I am in the area of pearls so I will take pictures and you will have to let me know what you want.
Well next week I hope to write more! I am so grateful for your love and support and I am always praying for you all I love you so much!!!!!
Sorry so short! Next week will be better I promise, well maybe not promise you never know with the internet but I will do my best!!!!

Love, Sister Andreasen

No comments:

Post a Comment