Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

In A Hurry - December 6, 2010


It's Great To Be A Missionary

Yes I did get the package thank you so much!!! It is really helpful and yes the members like it too hehe! I am excited to get the next one I know it will be great and full of Christmas love.  Some how I miss you all more this Christmas than last. So this keyboard doesn’t have letters on it and it is late so we have to get going. This week was great though! We had Christmas zone conference and we did have the baptism of Sister Lay-Ann, next week I will send pictures and talk more about my week. I love you all! I'm so sorry this is supper short! But it is because we had a zone pday at a far island. But just know that I am still loving the work and I love you all. And I know the church is true! We have zone interviews and I am so excited! So I will be sure to send more next week! I love you all! 
Love Sister Andreasen
P.S. I would like it if I called on Saturday here because I don’t want to on Sunday. We can do the Skype again. What time is good for you? We will have to adjust our schedule so anytime that is good for you just let me know! I love you and I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment