Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Entering the MTC



Doesn't she just look like a missionary?
Bethany entered the MTC Wednesday, September 2nd at 12:45 PM.
It was such a different experience this time from when Michael entered the MTC.  We pulled up to the curb as directed and there were several Elders there to greet us and help with luggage and directions.  They immediately asked Bethany where she was going to which she replied "Philippines"!!  They got pretty excited and said, "We are going to the Philippines too."  Many of them were going to the San Pablo Mission as well.  I though it was more than a coincidence and I just felt so much better about dropping her off, I know that the Lord is watching over her and that she is in good hands.  To me it was a tender mercy and a blessing.  As we watched her pulling her luggage along with one of the Elders, she had a huge smile on her face and was talking away.  I knew then that she would be fine.  Bethany will be an amazing missionary!!
She later wrote about how she felt at the time:  "When I left and went with those elders I was so nervous but I have found that the Spirit just calms you and it is everywhere here!"
You can write her a letter at:
Sister Bethany Jo Andreasen
MTC Mailbox #316
PHI-SAN 1102
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
She would love to hear from you!!


Yeah, I'm a missionary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment