Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Learning to Teach by the Spirit - September 28, 2009

Hello family,
  So I cant wait to get pics from you that will be great! While you are sending those will you please send me one of the whole family? I have one of the siblings and you and dad and the kids but not the whole family.
So tell me more about your seminary class and dads too. I understand what you mean by too much to teach that is how I feel every time we teach someone in the t.a. (teaching appointment) this last one we had was great! We were able to teach this guy. We were suppose to teach lesson two but he had a friend over and so he didn't hear the first lesson and the other guy Joseph had some questions. So we answered some of Joseph's questions and told his friend Scott a simple version. Then we asked Joseph to pray about it right there so he did and he started crying and then we all started to cry and me and my companion testified. It was such a great experience. He was a member just acting as a non-member but it is amazing how strong the spirit can be even during a lesson like that. You truely can teach everyone even those who already know! It was great!
We go to a t.a. each week and we have to do something in tagalog and that part always scares me I never feel prepared and one of my companion Sis. Betts always talks and I dont feel like I can talk as much but its okay I just keep working hard knowing the Lord will help me when I need it.
So I want to see pics from Savannah's birthday I'm going to send her a card. Will you please send me a list of birthdays so I dont forget. Thank you!
Having the General Authorities come is so amazing! I would love it and if Elder Bednar came it would be good. I saw him and byui.
So the zone is amazing.

Our District
 A coordinating sister just works with the zone leaders so the sisters know whats going on and all that. Our zone leaders Elders Staples and Taylor are so great! I will send you a pic and tell you who they are.

Zone Leaders Elder Staples and Elder Taylor
 I just ordered pics so I should be sending them soon.
I hope you get my text back everytime you look at your watch too. haha.
You should pass out pass along cards to everyone! That would be great it is so easy to just tell people that Jesus Christ loves them and they can have happiness in this life and return to live with him again! Or that families can beforever through the Church of Jesus Christ! I love it!
So I am writing Jolene and I wrote my testimony to her and I'm going to send her a Book of Mormon. I just need her address so can you send that to me asap please! Thank you!
So did I tell you that Bro. Murray is gone? I cant remember? Our guy teacher? Well he got fired because he wasn't able to make it to work and we were all so sad! It stinks! We all miss him he was great. We sent him and card so I hope he will send us something back and let us know how he is doing. Now we have another teacher Bro. Itri, he is good but it's not the same.
Thank you so much for the goodies and that cake stuff it was so good. Sis. Smith left but Sis.Tui's passport had to be renewed so she is still here. It is so sad eveyone in her district left so now she just comes everywhere with us. It is a little nice because now we can split into groups of two. Now only two of us have to get up if one needs to go to the bathroom. haha.
I have seen Elder Wickers a couple times. I'm going to take a pic and send it to grandma. I also saw Elder Adams, you know my husband, because of the temple thing. I dont know if you forgot. Anyway I got a pic with him but that was yesterday so I will send that in pics later. I think that Kevin comes in this Wed! I'm excited!
The MTC is amazing! Everyday is great.

Yeah Philippines!!!
I'm just really tired all the time but it is okay. My stomach hates the food but it taste good.
Tell everyone I am sorry I don't send individual emails I just don't have a lot of time but if they send me a dear elder or letter I will write them back, speaking of that I need grandma and grandpas address.
I need to write Jill and Tom! tell them I love them.
I was trying to think of something fun that happened this week and stuff did but I can't remember.
I hope all is well at home! I love you all. I know that this church is true and that the atonement of Jesus Christ can help you through anything if you just trust in him! This gospel is the greatest thing in my life and I just want to tell everyone about it! Don't be scared just open your mouth and tell them what you know! It's amazing! Well I can't wait to hear from you all!
mahal ko kayo
sis. Andreasen

No comments:

Post a Comment